- The Owner accepts no responsibility for personal injury to the Guest and/or his/her invitees (jointly known as “the Holidaymakers”), or loss of or consequential loss or damage to their property, or for other matters over which the Owner has no control.
- This agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied by the holidaymakers for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and the Holidaymakers acknowledge that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age. Any pets you intend to take with you should be declared at the time of booking and checked and authorised via the owner (where requested).
- In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (such as fire or flooding), the Owner will endeavour to provide the Guest with suitable alternative accommodation or will refund all monies paid or a proportion in the case of curtailment. We cannot however pay any compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event.
- Responsible pet owners are welcome and the following applies to all bookings:
We ask dog Owners to observe the following rules (failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave without compensation).
- Dogs must be under strict control at all times while in the property
- Any fouling of lawns etc. must be cleared up without delay.
- The owner must bring the dog’s bed or basket for sleeping in.
- Dogs MUST NOT be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time.
- Dogs MUST NOT lie on beds or furnishings, and hair must be well cleared up before departing.
- Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property. Failure to do so will incur subsequent charges.
- Any damage (which must be reported to the owner immediately) or excessive cleaning that may incur an additional charge, which will be at the owners discretion.
- The Holidaymakers shall keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the Property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Holidaymaker must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy. The Agency and the Owners reserve the right to make a charge where guests have contravened an owners request for their property to be smoke free. (In order to comply with the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 the amount of such a charge should not be more than the cost of the cleaning.)
- The Holidaymakers right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if:
- More people or pets than declared at the time of booking or before the commencement of the holiday to the agency and/or the number the Property holds, attempt to take up occupation.
- Overnight guests are entertained without the Owners express permission.
- Any activity is undertaken which is illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance.
- Smoking inside the property.
- All prices quoted include VAT.
- In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning a Property, the matter shall be taken up with the Owner/Caretaker at once, (their details are supplied on the booking confirmation and they understand that they are the first point of contact should there be cause for complaint). It is important that this is done whilst you are still at the Property so that an on-the-spot investigation can be made if necessary and remedial action taken if required. In no circumstances will compensation be considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended when the Holidaymakers have denied the Owners/Caretakers or the Agency the opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to remedy matters during the holiday. Please use the booking line when contacting the Agency. During out-of-office hours, an answer phone facility will be available which will be checked on a regular basis.
- The Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
- We have compiled the information in the Brochure and on our website as accurately as possible at the time of going to press. The Holidaymaker must accept minor differences between text/photograph/illustrations in the Brochure and on the website and the actual property may arise. We cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the Holidaymaker’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with us prior to your booking.
- The Booking Conditions will apply to all confirmed bookings.
45 Barnes Rd, Londonderry BT47 4DJ
+44 (0) 771 440 9888